- This event has passed.
Credit and Identity Theft
April 13, 2022 @ 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
In celebration of Financial Literacy Month, learn about personal finance from the WSU Carson College of Business Peer Financial Wellness Coaches.
Join us for this dual presentation that combines topics of credit and identity theft.
Credit – A Lesson on Plastic will explore:
- The 5 C’s of credit
- Accessing and understanding your credit report
- Building, monitoring & protecting your credit
- Understanding your credit score
Identity Theft – Phishing: Who Might Be Reeling Your Identity In? will explore:
- The various types of identity theft
- Protecting yourself from identity theft
- Steps to take if you have been a victim of ID theft